TV Wall Mounting Services are experts in the installation of all types of Home Entertainment and Smart Home Equipment. Typically, we instal TVs, Home Theatres, Sound Systems, Smart Lighting, Smart Curtains and Blinds, Heating and Access Control Systems, Home Security, Home Networking, and other related equipment.
Do you have good DIY skills?
Do you have a basic range of tools?
Do you know the difference between plasterboard, brick and concrete walls?
Are you passionate about tech and do you have an interest in TV Wall Mounting and Home Automation?
If so you could be earning as much as £1000 – £2500 per month.
TV Wall Mounting services are experts in the installation of all types of home entertainment and smart home technology. TVs, Home Theatres, Sound Systems, Smart Lighting, Smart Curtains and Blinds, Heating and Access Control Systems, Home Security, Home Networking, and other related equipment installation are typical services.
What equipment do I need?
- A basic tool kit that includes a cordless power drill, measuring tape, hand tools, a spirit level, and a wall scanner for detecting power cables, pipework, and wooden studs behind the plasterboard. A basic selection of wall fixings for various types of walls. A vehicle to transport you to and from installation sites.
What kind of experience do I need?
- You have the basic skills if you are comfortable putting up shelves on walls, assembling flat-pack furniture, and connecting TVs and HiFi. It would also be advantageous if you are familiar with the fundamentals of TV connectivity, such as connecting Amazon Firesticks, Sky, and Virgin boxes to televisions. Knowing the differences between HDMI, Coaxial, optical, and other cables is a plus. You should also be able to connect smart TVs to Sky, Virgin, Apple TV, Freeview, and other services.
How soon can I start?
- If you already know how to mount TVs, you could get started right away. You would need to be evaluated first to ensure that your skills are adequate. We frequently work with expensive equipment, and we need to know that you approach each job with professionalism and care. The majority of instals are simple, but knowing how to manage when instals become complicated is the real skill.
How do I find the work?
- Wall Mounting services near me provide all the leads. Initially on average you will be expected to complete approx 6 jobs a week minimum to begin with. As your skill level improves, and your clients give positive reviews we will give more complex and higher-earning jobs
How much could I earn?
- If you already know how to mount televisions, you could get started right away. You would need to be evaluated first to ensure that your skills are up to par. We frequently handle expensive equipment, and we need to know that you approach each job with professionalism and care. The majority of instals are simple, but knowing how to manage when instals become complicated is the true skill.
Is this job full or part time?
- Our current installers earn between £1,500 and £2,500 per month. The bare minimum would be what you’d expect from basic TV wall mounting. As your knowledge and skillset expand, you should be able to earn an average of £2’500 per month. You profit not only from the installation fee we charge, but also from the accessories we provide, such as brackets, cables, and connectors.
When/how would I get paid?
- The hours you put in are entirely up to you, but we would expect you to set aside a minimum of 36 hours per week for installations and availability timetables, which must be provided to us every week. Most of our installers work on Saturdays and Sundays as well. You’d be self-employed. Some of our installers work part-time in addition to their regular jobs, others work weekends, and still, others work full-time.
Insurance and public liability
- For the first month your work would be covered by our insurance. After the first month installers will be required to take out their own public liability insurance. Insurance is an absolute must after this period.
What is the next step?
If this opportunity is of interest to you, get in touch with us. PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- ONLY APPLY IF YOU RESIDE IN THE AREA YOU WISH TO COVER.
- IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE MODERN TVS AND CONNECT TO SKY/VIRGIN/BT AS WELL AS SOUNDBARS OR SURROUND SOUND SYSTEMS, THIS IS DEFINITELY A PLUS.
- YOU MUST HAVE AT THE VERY LEAST, BASIC DIY SKILLS AND TOOLS – ANY TOOLS WILL HAVE TO BE PURCHASED BY YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE
- ALTHOUGH WE CAN GIVE TRAINING, PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO CAN START STRAIGHT AWAY AFTER AN ASSESMENT.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST GIVE THEIR FULL POST CODE ON APPLICATION SO THAT WE KNOW WHICH AREAS YOU CAN COVER
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS IN THE SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND COVERING LONDON AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES – IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE LOCATED ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, LETS US KNOW. WE ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND NATIONWIDE.
- COMMUNICATION STRICTLY VIA EMAIL ONLY UNTIL WE CALL YOU
- BACKGROUND CHECKS WILL BE CARRIED OUT ON ALL APPLICANTS
In some cases we may possibly consider full time employment at a future date.
Reference ID: TVWallMounting
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From £12,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 11 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends when needed
All Installers are required to take appropriate COVID-19 precautions including social distancing, wearing masks at all times during installations and surveys, and the wipedown of all equipment and surfaces touched during installation.
- Remote interview process